The process of developing stand-alone devices always raises the question of a power source, the design of which involves a number of important nuances influencing the reliability of the entire product. We are experienced in developing rechargeable batteries from the ground up and can implement any non-standard self-contained power supply custom-tailored to your needs.
Possible areas of work:
- Getting familiar with yourproject and initial technical consultation
- Design assignment prepared byyou, or we can help with its preparation
- Development of the battery housingand holders; selection and attachment of connectors
- Design, ergonomics and controls
- Any chemistry type and standardcell size: Li-Po, Li-Ion (ICR, NCA, NCM) 3.6v-3.7v; LiTiO (LTO) 2.4v;Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd 1.2v
- Novel fluoroketone-basedignition protection system (Novec 1230)
- Selection, installation andprogramming of the BMS (battery management system) board with a full range offunctions and protection capabilities
- Selection of a charger
- Prototype production
- Mechanical abuse testing
- Climatic testing
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and electrostatic discharge testing
- Charge / discharge characterization,presented as graphs, using load ballast and a professional iCharger 4010 DUOcharging station
- Preparation of preliminary design and / orworking construction documentation, methods, test certificates and reports.